Turn-key RV Park website design and reservation solutions
CampRes Interactive Standard Website Features
We design and build each CampRes Interactive website to reflect and emphasize the personality of YOUR Campground or RV Park. Choose from one of our four feature packages to ensure the perfect fit of technology and tools. Whichever plan you choose, there are No hidden charges, NO transactions fees, and each is refreshingly affordable.
- 100% PC - Mobile - Tablet - Touchscreen Compliant
- Search Engine Optimization of all website pages
- CampRes Internet Reservations System - NO transaction fees
- CampRes Dynamic Packaging System
- Campsite displays – each type with image carousel
- Rental unit displays – each type with image carousel
- CampRes inquiry management
- Detailed profile page with image carousel
- "Custom content" pages
- Campground activities
- Campground amenities
- Campground map display with zoom
- Rally - Group - Meeting Facilities
- Location map with driving directions
- Social Media Integration
- Campground policies
- Destination Profile Page
- Nearby attraction profiles
- Photo gallery with carousel
- CampRes Desktop Management Console
- Advanced Google Analytics Conversion reporting
- CampRes Customer Support
- Staff Training
- Private label email with unlimited accounts
- Real-time integration with CampRes Front Desk Campground Management Software
Engaging design, 100% mobile compatible and engineered to perform
No matter how informative your web site might be, if it isn't easy to navigate and pleasing to the eye you'll quickly lose a great deal of your audience and potential bookings. Poor design can also actually cause a web site to lag behind its competition in search engines. And today, if it isn't 100% compatible with mobile phones and tablets 50% of your web visitors simply won't be able to effective view your web site.
With over 15 years of experience designing web sites for campgrounds and RV parks, we at CampRes are confident about what web marketing methods are successful for outdoor hospitality clients. We will create a web site for your business that combines eye-catching layout and top-ranking performance to achieve a powerful online marketing solution that boosts revenues.
Unlike many web designers who use generic templates, a CampRes Interactive web site is customized specifically for your property. The design and color scheme of your web site will reflect the personality of your campground, the organization of each page will enable your web site to excel in internet search engines, and CampRes Interactive Management Console will make updating your web site content quick and easy.
Increase revenues with the CampRes Interactive web booking solution.
Since 1999, over 2,900,000 camping nights have been booked through CampRes Interactive websites. Years of industry experience coupled with ongoing technical innovations allows CampRes to offer website booking solutions un-matched amoung campground reservation systems.
- Cost Effective: Never a per-booking-fee
- Protect your guest relationships - Guests book reservations directly on your website - never redirected to another site.
- Convert more bookings: 100% mobile compatible
Mobile Compatible Booking Interface
- Never a per-booking fee
- Easy and intuitive for your guests.
- Merchandises your inventory with narratives and images
- Allows booking multiple site / unit types and arrival dates on single reservation
- Automatically displays special offers based on length of stay and arrival date
- Your guests book and stay on your site, and are never redirected to a third party reservation site.
- Fully branded confirmations are automatically generated and emailed to guests
- PromoCode Rate Tiers: easily define promotional rates activated by user entering promocode (i.e. "BOGO") or by url (i.e www.yourdomain.com/BOGO)
- Prevailing Rate Tiers: Define discounted rates by date and site type; rack rates present to web visitor as $50.00 with the discounted rate displayed in bold, $45.00
- Association Rate Tiers: Good Sam, AAA, AARP, travel clubs and many others. Association Tiers do not affect display or transaction rates, but are reflected on reservation transaction screens as “Discount available at check in with membership ID”.
- Length-Of-Stay Rate Tiers: Length-of-stay Tiers can be used to modify displayed Rate based on the requested length of stay. When activated, messaging will display to site visitor with an invitation to extend their requested extend stay to qualify for the reduced rate.
- Dynamic Yield Management (DYM): When activated, displayed rates will be a result of the requested date’s occupancy percentage, adjusted by the DYM rate that you have pre-defined for the correlating occupancy percentage.
- Each type features your descriptive narrative, multi-image carousel, amenities and type specific policies (occupancy, additonal person fees etc)
- Easily control display of inventory by date, order, package and PromoCode.
- Create an unlimited number of packages
- Include your campground ancillary revenue items (merchandise, equipment rentals, activity fees, etc)
- Easily manage package availability and display settings
- Flexible rate management including fixed amount, rack rate and % of rack.
- Create Ala carte packages allowing your guests to create their own packaged reservation
Websites engineered and designed to perform
- Onsite Marketing
- Search Engine friendly website architecture
- Site-wide, page level search engine optimization
- Search phrase optimized cross-page linking
- Dynamically generated site map submitted to major search engines
- Secure contact us inquiry forms
- Social sharing widgets
- Advanced Google Analytics conversion reporting
- Weekly search engine placement visibility report
- Onsite Promotional Tools
- PromoCodes - create and control special rates - perfect for special offer and group rates.
- Prevailing rates - easily offer discounted daily rates.
- Length of stay discounting - easily create discounts based on the requested length of stay.
- Packages - Powerful packaging system allows you to bundle stay nights with your products & services.
- Landing pages - Create fully customized landing pages, perfect for discount offers, special event and group reservations.
- Coupons - Create special offer coupons
- Newsletter signup forms - captures your subscribers into your own CampRes marketing database.
CampRes Management Console
Simple to use, the Management Console empowers you with control over all aspects of your website. Easily update photos, change copy or update your rates, 24/7 from your desktop. Features include:
- Manage all your site's copy
- Manage all images on your site
- Create new pages and content
- Define and manage PromoCodes
- Create custom package offers
- Create custom landing pages to capture newsletter signups, present coupon offers or drive reservations.
- Book, edit or cancel reservations
- Minimum-Length-of-Stay Management: Point-and-Click calendar provides quick and easy Minimum-Length-Of-Stay management.
- Close-to-Arrival Management: Point-and-Click calendar provides quick and easy Close-to-Arrival management.
- Dynamic Yield Management System: Point-and-Click web interface provides management of daily display rates based on dynamic inventory availabilities.
- Scheduled Close-out: Point-and-click calendar interface allows easy close-out of dates.
- Create staff user accounts - narrowly define permissions for each
- View login activity for each user
- Web Contacts - View and / or export complete contact records (Guests, Newsletter signups, Inquiries)
- Inquiries - view and respond to inquiries submitted via your website
- Web contact communication history - view a complete history of reservations and inquiries
- Create pre-composed responses that staff can use to streamline responding to common inquiry questions.
- Arrival reports
- Transaction reports
- Unit type performance reports
- PromoCode performance reports
- Campaign performance reports
- Packages performance reports
- Transaction audit reports
- Revenue analytics by referring domain, search phrase
- Inquiry analytics by referring domain, search phrase